You work in close cooperation with the Manta Aircraft CFD specialists taking full responsibility of the following tasks:
- Planning, execution, and interpretation of the loads calculations for the aircraft
- Creation of the loads cases matrix with a priority based strategy
- Development of the loads calculations plan eyeing the certification process and requirements
- Identification of critical loads conditions in the flight envelope
- Interface with the structure, aerodynamics and CFD engineers
- Writing of the compliance demonstration documents in accordance with the certification process of the aircraft
- Aeronautical Engineering degree
- Good knowledge of aircraft aerodynamics and flight mechanics
- Desirable previous participation to aircraft certification programs
- Willingness and ability to learn and work independently with some guidance
- Being a small team, you will have personal accountability, be able to grow, and have unique learning and growing opportunities, based on your personal strengths.
- Flexible working time.
- Short lines of communication within flat structures.
- To build our excellent team we welcome all qualified people regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. Our international team will be happy to give you a warm welcome and help you with your relocation where applicable.
- Starting date: preference will be given to candidates immediately available.