You work in the Manta Aircraft Flight Simulation Group in developing the digital twin of the full aircraft. Specifically, for the following topics, you will take responsibility in full or partial, depending on your skills and experience:
- Flight mechanics and aerodynamics analysis
- Assembly of the mathematical models of the aircraft systems into the main simulator program
- Development of the flight mechanics model
- Refinement of the aerodynamic database
- Analysis and processing of wind tunnel and flight test data
- Documenting results in technical reports
- Aeronautical Engineering degree
- Very good knowlegde in Aerodynamics and Flight Mechanics
- Basic knowledge in C++ programming and Matlab Simulink
- Willingness and ability to learn and work independently with some guidance
- Being a small team, you will have personal accountability, be able to grow, and have unique learning and growing opportunities, based on your personal strengths.
- Flexible working time.
- Short lines of communication within flat structures.
- To build our excellent team we welcome all qualified people regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. Our international team will be happy to give you a warm welcome and help you with your relocation where applicable.
- Starting date: preference will be given to candidates immediately available.