MANTA AIRCRAFT SA is an engineering design and technology company active in the development of high-tech multi- purpose platforms for electric and hybrid-electric flying vehicles. The project has been developed by a group of skilled engineers and technicians with long-time experience in all the technologies involved in advanced air mobility aircraft construction and operation to create new types of air vehicles that promise unique and outstanding performance which take a leading role in the new sector of Advanced Air Mobility for selected missions and multi-purpose uses where exactly that plays a decisive role. www.mantaaircraft.com
You work in the Manta Aircraft CFD group, taking responsibility for the following:
- You work independently and manage the CFD Programm and run and exploit our own cluster
- Execution of the assigned tasks using technical skills for projects in the field of aerodynamics and Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Good understanding of the CFD commercial solvers, preferably in particular CFD++
- Geometry cleanup and mesh generation
- Solver setup and simulation execution
- Creation of flowfield visualizations
- Documenting results in technical reports
- Aeronautical Engineering degree
- Knowlegde in CFD, preferably of the software CFD++
- Knowlegde in Aerodynamics and Flight Mechanics
- Basic understanding of the Linux commands
- Willingness and ability to learn and work independently with some guidance.
- Applicants from near Milan/Turin
- Being a small team, you will have personal accountability, be able to grow, and have unique learning and growing opportunities, based on your personal strengths.
- Flexible working time.
- Short lines of communication within flat structures.
- To build our excellent team we welcome all qualified people regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. Our international team will be happy to give you a warm welcome and help you with your relocation where applicable.
- Starting date: preference will be given to candidates immediately available.
Questions and alignments / Point of contact: