AERODYNAMICS FOR MOTORCYCLE MANUFACTURERSWant to improve performance and efficiency?
What is Airshaper?
- Cloud Solution for designers & engineers to increase aerodynamic performance of 3D models
- Automatic calculation of the aerodynamic drag & lift forces, pitch roll & yaw moments and 3D flow visualization in the browser. View 3D Visualization
- Comprehensive 30-page report & raw data for further analysis. Download Sample Report
How are we relevant to you?
- Analyze drag & lift forces as well as pitch & yaw moments to improve efficiency, range, comfort and handling.
- Optimize the shape of fenders, windscreen, cooling inlets and more to reduce drag and improve performance.
- Use 3D flow visualizations to understand & improve modifications to bodywork or even design a completely new body.
- Have gaps and holes in your 3d model? – No worries, AirShaper can work directly with non-watertight models
- Fast & intuitive set-up of simulations and user-friendly 3D visualizations of results;
- High quality simulations at affordable prices. View Prices
- Aerodynamic shape Optimization lets you morph 3D models for better performance.
MOTORCYCLE AERODYNAMICS IMPROVED Road bike & MotoGP success stories
MV Agusta is an iconic Italian motorcycle brand. With the support of AirShaper, they improved the performance & comfort of road bikes as well as their MotoGP bike. They also applied AirShaper's Aerodynamic Shape Optimization to automatically morph the 3D geometry for better aerodynamics. See our interview with MV Agusta: part 1 and part 2.
- Brian Gillen, R&D Director of Mv Agusta
Don’t have a 3D model?
AirShaper has strategic partnerships with 3D scanning companies with experience in the motorsport industry to scan you racecar and prepare a 3D model. If needed, they can scan your car at your location.
See our partners